Sunday, May 2, 2010

An even bigger challenge

Once upon a time, a girl who had lost weight decided that she wanted to become a runner. She decided to try the Couch to 5K program. She tried and tried and tried, but she never ran a 5K.

That's going to change this year. Starting Monday, I'm restarting C25K. I found that, in the past, running towards a goal really motivated me. In order to be successful, I'm reaching back to things that got me results before. I'm a bit scared and a little nervous, but that podcast is all ready to go for tomorrow morning. Eep!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've found your motivation in running. I remember how amazed you were as you reached each new level successfully. C25K should do the trick.

    You need to find a friendly race conveniently close to where you live, one that will fit into your program.

    ReplyDelete