Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do these sweatpants make me look thin?

I had to laugh today. I had a weekly appointment at the allergist for my immunotherapy, and when I got home, I put my sweatpants back on. It's automatic. I'm going to be working at home, I want to be comfy (although I think that wearing sweatpants for the past 4 months has made it easier for me NOT to lose these 20 pounds), and it just makes sense. What I didn't expect was to catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and admire how my $5 walmart sweatpants looked with my Ann Taylor Loft cardigan. You know you're on the slippery slope if you're admiring yourself in sweatpants :)

I went for a wonderful walk in the evening sunshine. My goal for this spring/summer before it gets too hot is to try to work out outside as much as possible to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. My walk was about 3 miles long and it lasted 50 minutes. Not completely hard core, but better than sitting in my sweatpants in my comfy apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment